Here are some frequently asked questions about the FreeAgent mobile apps for iOS and Android. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact our Support team - they’ll be happy to help!
What functionality does FreeAgent Mobile for iOS and Android have?
We’ll be releasing more features over the coming months, but at the moment the app allows you to:
- log in using Touch ID or Face ID on any iPhone 5S model or newer with Touch ID or Face ID enabled
- log in using fingerprint or face recognition on all Android 6.0 devices 6.0 or newer with fingerprint or face recognition capabilities enabled
- view, create and send invoices
- view and record out-of-pocket expenses and mileage claims
- capture photos of expense and mileage claim receipts
- search, view and add to your list of contacts
- re-bill expenses and mileage claims
- view the balances of your bank accounts in FreeAgent
- explain bank transactions (this feature works best once you've set up a bank feed in FreeAgent)
- create timeslips manually, or with a stopwatch
- view your profit and loss information for the current tax year
- attach image files, PDFs, Word and Excel docs (max size 5 MB) from Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive and other third-party storage apps to your expenses and bank transaction explanations
- create tasks
- create supplier bills
- create estimates
- create and edit CIS Invoices
- re-consent Open Banking bank feeds
- review your Radar Admin To-Do List
Does my activity in the mobile app sync to the desktop version of FreeAgent?
Yes - everything you do using the mobile app is immediately reflected in your FreeAgent account on desktop.
Can I use the FreeAgent mobile app offline?
No, you need to be connected to the internet to use FreeAgent Mobile for iOS or Android.