An introduction to the FreeAgent mobile app's functionality
You can use the FreeAgent mobile app to access and manage your FreeAgent account from an iOS or Android device. New features are regularly released for the FreeAgent mobile app and it currently includes the following functionality.
Any changes you make using the FreeAgent mobile app will be reflected in the desktop version of FreeAgent.
Log in using recognition features
- Log in to the FreeAgent mobile app on an iOS device using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Log in to the FreeAgent mobile app on an Android device using fingerprint or face recognition.
- Log in to the FreeAgent mobile app via your bank account.
Stay on top of the daily admin
- Create projects and tasks.
- Create, view and send estimates.
- Review your Radar Admin To-Do List.
- Create and send invoices, including CIS invoices.
- View and edit invoices.
- Search, view and add to your contacts in FreeAgent.
- Create timeslips manually or with a stopwatch.
Organise your business banking
- Enable Open Banking bank feeds.
- Reconsent your bank feeds.
- Explain bank transactions.
- Edit or remove bank transaction explanations.
- Approve bank transaction explanations.
- Remove guessed bank transaction explanations.
- View the balances of your bank accounts in FreeAgent.
Manage bills and out-of-pocket expenses
- Create supplier bills.
- View and edit bills.
- Pay bills using Payit™.
- Re-bill out-of-pocket expenses and mileage claims.
- View and record out-of-pocket expenses and mileage claims.
- Capture and save image files to your FreeAgent account to attach to out-of-pocket expenses, bills and bank transactions at a later time. The date and total value can also be automatically extracted and assigned to bank transactions that are marked for approval with a matching date and amount. Alternatively, you can convert an image file into an out-of-pocket expense.
- Import files into the Files area of your FreeAgent account.
Assess your business performance
- View your profit and loss for the current tax year.
- View your personalised Radar Insights.
- View upcoming tax deadlines in the Tax Timeline.