This article provides a complete list of FreeAgent’s integration partners.
FreeAgent supports integrations with a number of third-party products and services that can help you manage your business. These are listed below, with links to each partner’s website.
FreeAgent supports bank feeds from most UK banks via Open Banking. If you would like to connect your bank account to FreeAgent, please refer to the list of bank feeds we currently support. If you have an account with a challenger bank such as Monzo, Revolut, Starling Bank or Capital on Tap, you can set up a third-party bank feed integration.
FreeAgent also supports connections to HMRC for Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT. You can manage all your connections to third-party products and services, including bank feeds and connections to HMRC services, from the ‘Connections’ area in FreeAgent.
Please note that we are unable to provide detailed support on third-party integrations, as they are developed and supported outside of FreeAgent.
Pre-accounting, data entry and expenses
E-commerce and payment solutions
- GoCardless (Once you have set up a GoCardless integration with FreeAgent, your customers can arrange Direct Debit mandates to allow you to automatically collect payments.)
- PayPal (If you add a PayPal account to FreeAgent, you can accept PayPal payments for your invoices. You can also automatically sync PayPal with your FreeAgent account if you have a PayPal Premier or Business account.)
- Shopify (Once you have set up a Shopify integration with FreeAgent, Shopify will import daily orders into FreeAgent and automatically reconcile payments.)
- Stripe (You can use this integration to accept debit and credit card payments for FreeAgent invoices.)
- Tyl by NatWest
Time tracking and appointments
Compliance, tax and accounts production
Forecasting, planning and analysis
Data migrations and conversions
Finance and funding
- Basecamp (Once you have integrated your FreeAgent account with Basecamp you can import projects and contacts from Basecamp.)